Types of Water Storage Tanks are listed below
- Steel Tanks
- GRP Tanks
- Plastic Tanks
- RCC Tanks (Concrete Tanks)
- Comparison of various types of Water Storage Tanks based on various considerations to facilitate decision-making is listed below:3
- Excellent: ✓ ✓
- Good: ✓
- Average: ~
- Poor: ✗
Benefits of GRP Tanks:
- No corrosion
- no coating needed
- Mirror-smooth surface prevents bacterial growth
- Tank design results in more life operation in excess of 50 years
- No maintenance required outside of regular inspections,
- Leak-free by design
- Easily installed
- Easy to expand,
- The opaque grey color is designed to eliminate light entering the tank and prevents algae growth and also easy and efficient cleaning.
As you can see with the above features and benefits, GRP Tanks provide a high-quality product better than the RCC Tanks. In terms of price, the Cost benefits are substantially higher over larger capacity requirements and even for its prices, the quality and the standardization of product provides a MUST LOOK in today’s times where customers are looking for better quality and technologically advanced product.
The writer is a Manager at Smartage Projects Pvt Ltd and can be contacted on email@example.com or Mobile – 8879466096. Please feel free to contact him for more information and queries on GRP Tanks.