Repair & Maintenance
GRP Tank Panels can cater to various sizes depending on the area available. The standard size of panels can be 1m x 1m, 1.5m x 1m, 2m x 1m, 1m x 0.5m. The size of tank can be accommodated as per panels and the requirements of the client.
GRP Water Tanks can be made according to your space availability and constraints. The GRP tank can be rectangular in shape, L-shaped, C-shaped and in Odd shaped as per to meet the capacity requirement and space availability of Clients
Colour of tanks is generally light gray. No external painting is required.
- GRP panels are durable and lighter in weight
- GRP tanks are in flexible in shape, to construct L-shape, C-shape, rectangular and odd in shape as per site constraints
- Location can be above ground level, Basement level, intermediate level, terrace level of building and on steel tower elevated tanks.
- Maintenance of excellent water quality throughout the life of the tank
- The tanks are a safe, economical and clean way to store water.
- GRP panel prevent the growth of algae and from bacteria due to smoother inner surface.
- Tanks are made of strong, durable & very lightweight composite panels which have no metal content..
Repair and Maintenance:
- GRP tanks are Leak free and if any, they are easy to attend and rectify
- Maintenance recommendation guidelines are provided and if adhered to, can result in generally issue free usage throughout the life of the GRP tanks